Monday, June 29, 2009

It's raining; it's pouring ...

June has been a down right stormy month. This is both a straight-forward statement and a metaphorical one.

Let's see, we started out with some sunny days, but we had a sick boy. The day Bear came down with his fever, we had a playdate scheduled. I was in such desperate need of a day out of the house, that I had myself convince that he wasn't really sick and we went anyway.


Later that day, I realized how very wrong I was. This is what my poor little guy looked like in the midst of a fever and hot weather. It ended up that he had a text book case of Roseola. Well, not quite text book. The description said most don't have get all symptoms. Bear had every symptom described.

The one good thing about Roseola is that it doesn't linger. Once it was over, it was over, and my little boy was back in action again.



I'm saddened to say that with all the rain and unfortunate events that I'll withhold here, the camera hasn't come out much lately. But, here's one cute picture of him riding on his Daddy's back.


I'm certain the camera will be out more in the coming weeks. The big boy's birthday is just around the corner. And, I've got to catch some of the big boy steps on film.

No comments:

Post a Comment